Did you know that the stress and unhealthy work place environment creates a dip in the performance of an employee and in the growth of the organization. At Z-Edge, we offer our best expertise to support and maintain an effective workforce. Institutional counselling or corporate counselling takes care of employee’s mental health and emotional well-being with a resulting increase in awareness and self-performance.
WHAT IS INSTITUTIONAL COUNSELLING?
Institutional counselling includes strategy and planning from a business perspective keeping growth goals in mind. We work along with the team help them synchronise with the vision of the organisation so that each one is working towards a shared vision. This counselling helps in team structuring so that high performance teams are made using tools to assess employee strengths, and innate abilities. Corporate counselling helps allocating the right person to the job to increase productivity and job satisfaction thus building careers instead of just creating jobs. With this counselling conflict resolution within teams and at organisational level are sorted.
WHO NEEDS INSTITUTIONAL COUNSELLING?
- Any and every organisation specifically from mid to large size which focuses on enhancing productivity and employee growth.
- Organisations including but not limited to corporate, educational institutions, business houses etc.
WHAT ARE THE OUTCOMES OF INSTITUTIONAL COUNSELLING?
- High level business strategy and vision definition
- More cohesive and productive teams
- Methods to handle and deal with conflicts
- Ensuring each person is designated to the perfect role, thereby increasing job satisfaction, productivity and retention.
- Improves motivation and confidence at workplace
- Develops a flexible, empowered and an healthy workplace